Stay close to home for a good time this weekend as the annual Sandy Hill Spring Fair comes to the streets of our neighbourhood. Saturday June 6th, rain or shine, come out to Blackburn Ave between Laurier Ave and Somerset St 9am-2PM Want to volunteer your time? Please contact Christine at email@example.com
Advertise with SandyHillSeen.comTo advertise your business or service email firstname.lastname@example.org Shop local, live local, advertise local Super competitive pricing + we tweet your ad!
- Little Boxes at Arts Court Theatre for #Undercurrents
- How To Disappear Completely: Illuminating Death & Life
- 2018 Sandy Hill Winter Carnival – This Sunday
- Grounded: Review – A flight over new territory & a war too close to home
- Mr. Shi and His Lover @NAC: Theatre Review – Exquisite Staging and Splendid Performances in improbable real-life Affair
SandyHillSeen TwitterMy Tweets