We’ve long been saying that not having a glass entrance on Elgin so that guests can gaze toward Parliament is such a missed opportunity – but one that is about to be set right. Be great if they could incorporate a passage to both the Rideau Centre and to Sparks St. Liveable, walkable Ottawa.
Advertise with SandyHillSeen.comTo advertise your business or service email firstname.lastname@example.org Shop local, live local, advertise local Super competitive pricing + we tweet your ad!
- Little Boxes at Arts Court Theatre for #Undercurrents
- How To Disappear Completely: Illuminating Death & Life
- 2018 Sandy Hill Winter Carnival – This Sunday
- Grounded: Review – A flight over new territory & a war too close to home
- Mr. Shi and His Lover @NAC: Theatre Review – Exquisite Staging and Splendid Performances in improbable real-life Affair
SandyHillSeen TwitterMy Tweets